Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Snapshots in Helix Native

andre_guima

Hi there,

Wondering if is possible to use  snapshots feature we have in Helix patches (.hlx) with Native version.

I have both versions (Helix floor and Native)  but I couldn't find how to change snapshots when using Native version.

I'm using Helix Native with Logic Pro X on Mac.

Thanks a lot!

Andre

This alone makes Native quite unusable for me. I have a bunch of presets (both bought and self-made) that I like using that use snapshots. If I open them in Native, I can only use one flavour, and the one it opens with is rarely the one I was planning on using. So many of my presets are unusable (or I'd have to resave them all with different versions, but that's just a nightmare).

So, in other words, I'm eagerly awaiting this feature!

This alone makes Native quite unusable for me. I have a bunch of presets (both bought and self-made) that I like using that use snapshots. If I open them in Native, I can only use one flavour, and the one it opens with is rarely the one I was planning on using. So many of my presets are unusable (or I'd have to resave them all with different versions, but that's just a nightmare).

So, in other words, I'm eagerly awaiting this feature!

Yeah, same thing with me. Normally I will write down all sets from snapshot I want at Helix Floor (or take a picture) and rebuild it in Helix Native. That's a lot of work...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, same thing with me. Normally I will write down all sets from snapshot I want at Helix Floor (or take a picture) and rebuild it in Helix Native. That's a lot of work...

an easier way in the mean time is using the Helix HX editor and the helix native in at the same time and coping directly from the editor to the native. It is not much of an improvement but it saves from making pictures, etc