Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Application looks blurry in MacBook Pro Retina

I am trying out the Workbench HD app to see how it all works before buying a Variax guitar. But the Line 6 monkey and Workbench HD doesn't support the retina screen in a MacBook Pro, therefor it looks blurry and not pleasing on the eye at all. Will there be a 'Retina' update anytime soon? And is the Helix app the same for MacBook Pro users? 

I am trying out the Workbench HD app to see how it all works before buying a Variax guitar. But the Line 6 monkey and Workbench HD doesn't support the retina screen in a MacBook Pro, therefor it looks blurry and not pleasing on the eye at all. Will there be a 'Retina' update anytime soon? And is the Helix app the same for MacBook Pro users?

Not an issue on mine...

Not an issue on mine...

Helpful comment... can you tell me what version MacBook, MacOS and Workbench HD you are using? Clearly there is something that causes this since you are stating it's sharp as it should be. So let's try to find the issue here and help others who mind have the same problem. 

My specs are:

MacBook Pro Retina 15" late 2013 model

MacOS 10.12

Workbench HD 2.13

Helpful comment...

You've got a peculiar way of asking for help. You mentioned nothing more than "MacBook Pro" and "retina display" initially...not exactly a wealth of info either. Then you make the assertion that the Workbench software isn't compatible with the retina display. I responded by saying that it works fine with mine. Having nothing but MacBook and retina to go on, what was I supposed to say?

retina, 15", 2015

OS 10.13.1

Workbench HD 2.13