Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Shift+Alt+Click doesnt DE-select snapshots assgn anymore. How to then?

willjrock

Just right click on the parameter to bring up the controller menu for the parameter you want to un-assign and select “noneâ€. Not quite as fast, but still pretty fast.

Thanks Phil...Maybe a bit of a different thing. Im not talking about the function that dictates WHICH controller it is linked to, but the step before that that defines whether or not the values are linked at all.

Alt+click "arms" the function, or deems it ready for use. Then by default, the user can change the value of that parameter, via the snapshot menu. Yes you can right click on it to choose a different controller, but in my case we need nothing more than to be linked to snapshots. In all past editor versions, to opt back out of that menu entirely, so that NO controller including snapshots is "armed", alt+shift+click would undo what the previous alt+click did in the first place, or "DIS-arm" the linked parameter, or said yet another way, remove the brackets/parenthesis from the value of any parameter. :unsure:  :blink:  That function is no longer there and is not only imperative but was perfectly implemented for ease of use.

Appreciate your input. I hope that makes more sense.

Alt+click "arms" the function, then user has to decide whether  that should

Just right click on the parameter to bring up the controller menu for the parameter you want to un-assign and select “noneâ€. Not quite as fast, but still pretty fast.

Oh dude, im so sorry. I did not ,and could not see "none"    :ph34r: