Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Another Dead G10

etracing

I have been recharging it correctly since new, Owned it just over a year... I think, Started to not fully charge a few days ago, then the red flashing which I had never seen before. Now dead as a door nail. Receiver had the correct white glow until just before it died, then the red glow.

Services will be held this weekend. 

The unit has all the correct firmware and am using the correct charger... 

Sad that these things are not lasting very long.... I really liked it... 

I have been recharging it correctly since new, Owned it just over a year... I think, Started to not fully charge a few days ago, then the red flashing which I had never seen before. Now dead as a door nail. Receiver had the correct white glow until just before it died, then the red glow.

Services will be held this weekend. 

The unit has all the correct firmware and am using the correct charger... 

Sad that these things are not lasting very long.... I really liked it... 

You may want to fiddle around with the little micro switch on the transmitter. If it happens to be stuck, it may not charge correctly. Sounds like your receiver base is fine. 

Thanks for the comment. ,

It seems to be working right up until it flat lined. It would still connect and work even when it gave me the "30 min left" signal so I gather the micro switch is good.       

If you suspect the transmitter is dead, you can buy those separately. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just to share that my second G10 that have been replaced for a faulty first, died today. Receiver flashing purple when transmitter in charge, transmitter doesn't work when plugged in, and flickering orange when plugged in the charger base.

Two G10 in seven months.

• Like 1