Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd Pro X Error 80007211

Green_Mirror

I had a problem where my POD HD Pro X was constantly resetting, and so I looked online on the support forum for answers, and the only conclusion that I saw was to re-install the device firmware. I attempted this, but every time I try I get error 80007211. I have tried all of the fixes for this, and I have tried using 5 usb cables on every port of both my desktop and my laptop. I just purchased this product from Guitar Center this past week, and there was damage on the unit from the factory, and I am starting to think that this left more damage than just a scratch on the top of the unit. I am very disappointed in this piece of gear. For the hour that I was able to use it, I was able to get great tone, but I was never able to sync it with the POD HD Pro X edit because that always gave me errors saying my patches contained some error. I have already submitted a ticket for this matter, but I want to see if anyone here has a solution.

I'd tell GC to give me a new one.  They have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.   (Details say 14 days for some recording equipment, so they might classify this device in that category, so I wouldn't wait to ask for an RA#, and just get a new one, or your money back, if you are already soured on the HD.)

Googling that error code has it showing up only for Line6 devices.

Well I just picked it up from delivery from the store on Friday, and so if I do not receive a working solution from my ticket or from here I will return it this Friday. Is there a way to exit the safemode? Like when ever I turn on the device it just says "UPDATE FLASH" on the LCD display. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

My line 6 keeps rebooting, while searching web found many users having same issue, i paid a lot of money for my line 6 at guitar center, i have not used it more than 20 times, i work on computers this sounds like a hardware issue, please tell me what i can do, i have had my Marshall amp 30 years never had a problem.

many people are having same issues with there line 6 need Help

Thanks Clayton Golden

HI Clayton,

You should start your own thread instead of posting the same thing in 4 different ones.

If your "Line 6" (an HD version) is rebooting you should connect it to the L6 Monkey and perform a "reflash" on the unit. If that doesn't work run a search for your model of HD & Safe Mode Reflash (or post the model here and help will arrived) Sometimes reinstalling the firmware fixes the reboot problem. (I have read that it can be caused sometimes by turning the unit off while still connected via usb to your PC).

I don't know if you bought it used or new but either way if reflashing the memory does not resolve the issue you will have to open a support ticket for repair: http://line6.com/support/tickets/

If you have to do that hopefully its under warrenty.

BTW - last resort would be trying another PS but it has to be the one designed for the unit -> Model DC-3G.

-Bill