Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Clean guitar heard over amp channel two

martinconte

I'm assuming one of your paths has nothing on it and you don't want to hear it. If that's true then my guess is it's input is assigned to your guitar as well and that's what you're hearing. You can either assign it to nothing or go to the output and assign that to nothing.

Can you post a picture of your preset? sounds like you have a branch around your preamp that you are feeding clean signal to so you have your amps preamp signal and a clean signal going to your effect return on your amp. 

I experienced this last night - while in 4CM when I turned on the TS 808 model OD (yes, it is placed before the FX Loop block).  I'm using the HX Effects unit as well.  

It's not a major issue as I can just use my TS Mini in front of the HX Effects or through Loop 2, but it was disappointing.  

I did not hear any clean guitar tones when switching amp channels to crunch or OD.