Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Drop outs already 2nd day with G10

Ventura

I just purchased the G10. First gig. No issues. Day 2 2nd set...Had reciever seated. Full green light. Played for 2 songs and all of a sudden drop outs every few minutes. Had to plug in after the song for the rest of the gig. Hoping it was a freak thing but after reading all the people with drop out issues, I may need to send this back. I will give it another shot for the 2 gigs coming up this weekend. Any recommendations?

I can't say I've read of that many dropout complaints with the G10, but make sure you're plugging the transmitter into the base for 15 seconds or so before using it so it can scan and find the best available channel.

If your band is using multiple wireless systems, make sure all other systems are up and running before you seat the G10. If some other system goes online on the same channel as G10 things may get a little hokey.