Pianistbart

How can I use my instruments original sounds for recording in cubase 9.5?

Hello, my name is Bart and I just got my line 6 UX2 sound card a few weeks ago and started using it last week. I also installed cubase 9.5 to use it for recording (not a crack, real). I connected my Yamaha P115 digital piano via sound cable to the UX2's instrument - normal input and then connected the UX2 to my PC via USB. I was told by one of your staffs that with this setup, I would be able to hear the sound(s) of my P115 on cubase, not the sounds found on the program cubase itself. I have tried checking the program carefully for anything that I could be missing but I had a bit of trouble doing so, for cubase seems a bit complicated to use. Could you help me out please?

Connect the 2 Line outs of the P115 to the 2 Line Ins of the UX2. In POD Farm Mixer View create a dual tone and select Line1 for path A and Line2 for path B and hard pan A and B Left and Right.

Yes, I have been able to work out what you had told me to and thank you for that

However, by any chance could I connect the pod farm to cubase? I would like to use this for recording.

Have you selected the line6 driver in cubase?

You should have 4 inputs availbe from the UX2. You can configure what you send to Cubase in  POD Farm's (standalone) Mixer View.

Do you have a red-face Toneport of a black-faced POD Studio?