Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Multiple Midi CC assignment to a single footswitch

Gallegos

Hi, 

I would like to pilot my M13 scenes from my HX effects. In particular, I wish to toggle on/off multiple effects units with a sinlge HX footswitch. For example: toggle on/off M13 FX unit 1A and FX unit 2B simultaneously by pressing 1 hx footswitch. It seems that this is not possible right now, as only 1 MIDI CC message can be assigned per footswitch, is this correct?

Thanking you in advance.

Thanks! I knew that, but it only happens once per preset load. This is good to load a M13 scene ( 12 effects preset loaded with 4 "on" maximum at once), but not enough to change effects combinations within the scene. I think it could be a huge firmware update project to add a way to assign multiple MIDI Messages  to the 6 available footswitches. This could be done by adding a setting that allows for a message numbering option: message number ( 1 of N=10? ) followed by the other midi settings ( Midi message type, midi channel, CC# etc.... ). This way, stepping on a footswitch would simultaneously send multiple MIDI messages to various devices while keeping intact the curently loaded HX preset.