Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Does and Amp+Cab block exist for Ampeg?

dmeros

I'm thinking of getting a Stomp but need to economize on block usage to fit what I need to do within the 6 block limit.  Is there a single Ampeg bass block available that consists of Amp+Speaker cab like there are for some of the other amp types?  From just looking at the block list without ever having used any of the Helix products it seems like I need to have one block assigned to SV Beast and a 2nd block assigned to the 8x10 cab.  Thx

21 hours ago, dmeros said:

I'm thinking of getting a Stomp but need to economize on block usage to fit what I need to do within the 6 block limit.  Is there a single Ampeg bass block available that consists of Amp+Speaker cab like there are for some of the other amp types?  From just looking at the block list without ever having used any of the Helix products it seems like I need to have one block assigned to SV Beast and a 2nd block assigned to the 8x10 cab.  Thx

As phil_m said you can use just one block.  Select the SV Beast you want (I think there are two) then page to the right until you see the speaker choices.