Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

My Patches Only Have Sound When Reverb Or Delay Are Enabled

danerada

So I updated the firmware. I performed a Global reset and calibrated the volume pedal. Now the only patches that produce discernible volume are those with delay or reverb enabled and in the mix. If I turn off the delay or volume, the sounds diminishes so much that you can barely hear it. Can anyone help me?

It could be many different problems.  Are you using footswitches to turn the fx on and off?  Are you using edit?  Can you post the patches?  Have you tried downloading patches?

It doesn't matter whether the patches are downloaded, created by me, or the ones that come with the HD500. I am using the Edit to build and edit patches.

I can't imagine what the problem is.  It's either something really simple or your POD is not working.  Without seeing the screen and how  you have things set up diagnosis is almost impossible.

Yeah I hear ya. But i didn't do anything other than firmware update. I will just keep plugging away.

Save any patches you want to computer first, then do a complete reflash without saving patches when it asks you.  When finished do the golbal reset and recalibrate again.  Best idea I can suggest at this point.

Yes - reinstall firmware. Save your presets first and choose NOT to keep existing presets when prompted during firmware installation.

Already did this multiple times. I have opened a ticket with Line6 support.