Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

What JTV model is this?

Sorry if this link is uncool but I'm dying to know more about this on a historic level - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Line-6-James-Tyler-Variax-RH-Made-In-Korea-Sunburst-Electric-Guitar/293163625069?hash=item4441e9ea6d:g:jWoAAOSw99ddQeIB

Never mind the sucker who reads and believes "works perfectly" (referring to the mag pickup I suppose?)  However the logic bay appears to be nil....

Body, neck, jack plate, battery and battery box is a JTV-69. No program board or UI electronics. Pick-guard assembly, electronics and pick-up are not stock.

Very customized. Very early serial number, definitely the Korean version. No service record.

If it needs servicing it will have to go to a custom shop, we would not service that. If the new owner wants to make it factory and legit again, they can contact

Line 6 Support, and after evaluation,... maybe I can bring it back to factory again. It would be a semi custom out of warranty job to make it factory again. I've done

those before.