Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Changing all guitar inputs

trolley

So, since time immemorial, I have used return 1 as the input for my Helix rack, because it meant I cou;ld put the ends on my 6U rack and leave it plugged in.

Of course the downside is tha twhen I want to listen to any factory presets, I have to change it.

Over the years I've got 4 banks of my own presets, custom tones & some of the factory ones.

Is there any way I can change all of the user bank inputs from Return 1 to Guitar Multi, iwthout doing them one at a time?

I'm not expecting good news, but you can surprise me :)

8 hours ago, trolley said:

So, since time immemorial, I have used return 1 as the input for my Helix rack, because it meant I cou;ld put the ends on my 6U rack and leave it plugged in.

Of course the downside is tha twhen I want to listen to any factory presets, I have to change it.

Over the years I've got 4 banks of my own presets, custom tones & some of the factory ones.

Is there any way I can change all of the user bank inputs from Return 1 to Guitar Multi, iwthout doing them one at a time?

I'm not expecting good news, but you can surprise me :)

No setting I know of like that on HX devices yet. One possibility is doing backups and dumping out all your presets out to files and doing a batch edit on them. I believe there are some editors/utilities that users have written, or if you are a programmer you could write one yourself. Don't know if anything has been written for the latest backup format and as always exercise a high degree of caution if you decide to edit your backup files directly.