Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Factory Presets - HX Stomp ??

ballista

Hi, i just got myself a HX Stomp. Iv`e been a Axe Fx user for 8 years ( I tried to change my username to SeeD, the same as on the Fractal Forum..but i gave up)

So Hi all ! It`s been 9 years since i used a Line6 box.

I see that i may have done something wrong, since i don`t know how to tweek this thing..But i only see a "few presets" 128.

Is this all i get on the HX Stomp (3.0) ?

I did read something about some Artist presets,is this only for the Full Helix ?

I playd a Helix a few years ago..and that one had alot more presets, like 2-3 banks

Is there a chance to download some more presets (Factory presets)

So like i said, i may have done something wrong..in the backup before going to 3.0 (From 2.6..i think)

Hope someone can help me out with this

SeeD - -

HX Edit preset..wrong.jpg

17 minutes ago, ballista said:

Hi, i just got myself a HX Stomp. Iv`e been a Axe Fx user for 8 years ( I tried to change my username to SeeD, the same as on the Fractal Forum..but i gave up)

So Hi all ! It`s been 9 years since i used a Line6 box.

I see that i may have done something wrong, since i don`t know how to tweek this thing..But i only see a "few presets" 128.

Is this all i get on the HX Stomp (3.0) ?

I did read something about some Artist presets,is this only for the Full Helix ?

I playd a Helix a few years ago..and that one had alot more presets, like 2-3 banks

Is there a chance to download some more presets (Factory presets)

So like i said, i may have done something wrong..in the backup before going to 3.0 (From 2.6..i think)

Hope someone can help me out with this

SeeD - -

HX Edit preset..wrong.jpg

The Stomp has one setlist of 126 presets. The artist presets are only available to Helix, LT and Rack users. I’m not of any of them are compatible with the Stomp or not (I’ve actually not had a chance to even really look at them yet).

On 11/25/2020 at 8:35 PM, phil_m said:

The Stomp has one setlist of 126 presets. The artist presets are only available to Helix, LT and Rack users. I’m not of any of them are compatible with the Stomp or not (I’ve actually not had a chance to even really look at them yet).

But as i read i  can import blocks, from Helix presets.

Is there some place i can get the Factory presets that Helix uses ?

1 hour ago, ballista said:

But as i read i  can import blocks, from Helix presets.

Is there some place i can get the Factory presets that Helix uses ?

They can be found in the link below. If you have Native, you could do what you’re talking about, yes.

On 11/30/2020 at 7:46 PM, ballista said:

So i can`t do it with HX Edit ?

Hi,

No, this is not possible with HX Edit simply because the editor needs to be connected to the hardware to function. As you only have the HX Stomp, that’s what HX Edit will detect and then you’re physically constrained by the DSP limits of having a single processor. This doesn’t happen when using Helix Native as it is designed to work beyond the constraints imposed but your hardware and can be configured to run all the features found in the bigger units.

The Artist presets have been created to take advantage of the dual processors found in the larger units. There would be absolutely nothing to be gained by trying to rip out bits of the preset to run on a single processor - defeats the object of what the person who created the patch wanted it to sound like. 

Hope this helps/makes sense.