Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FACTORY 2 Presets

MarkB2908

Hi there. I've just bought a helix rack and am starting to get my head around how things work etc.

I've used the 'Updater' to bring the Rack bang up to date, but noticed that the FACTORY 2 presets now include about 38 presets which are simply called 'NEW PRESET' (which appear to be blank). I don't remember seeing these before. They start from 23D and go all the way up to 32D. Is this correct or has something gone wrong with the Updater ? I only ask because I don't remember scrolling through these previously.

Thanks

Mark

p.s. is there a full list of all FACTORY 1 and FACTORY 2 presets which is maintained / updated ?

The FACTORY 2 setlist has never been entirely populated. The presets that are called “New Preset” are just blank presets. If you did a factory reset after updating (which you should do if you haven’t), you’ll have the latest factory presets.

39 minutes ago, MarkB2908 said:

Hi there. I've just bought a helix rack and am starting to get my head around how things work etc.

I've used the 'Updater' to bring the Rack bang up to date, but noticed that the FACTORY 2 presets now include about 38 presets which are simply called 'NEW PRESET' (which appear to be blank). I don't remember seeing these before. They start from 23D and go all the way up to 32D. Is this correct or has something gone wrong with the Updater ? I only ask because I don't remember scrolling through these previously.

Thanks

Mark

p.s. is there a full list of all FACTORY 1 and FACTORY 2 presets which is maintained / updated ?

Hi,

Someone asked the same question regarding “missing presets” about a month back. See this thread which also contains a link to a site where you will find a list of factory presets, and which ones changed etc. This saves me typing out all this nonsense once again.

Here ya go - Hope this helps/makes sense.

• Upvote 1