Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FS: HD Fully Loaded Bundle (SOLD)

castlevania

• 4 months later...

Hey there, I tried finding a DM function but appearently it's not possible to do that here. I have pretty much decided on getting the Fully Loaded Bundle but think it's still kinda expensive for a good, but kinda dated unit, the hd500x, that is. That's where I came across your offer and now I'm hoping it still stands, even a couple of months later. So here's hoping you're still active and the offer still stands ;)

18 hours ago, Daruniel said:

I tried finding a DM function but appearently it's not possible

or, you're an idiot

but think it's still kinda expensive

good luck finding it cheaper

kinda dated unit

again, you're an idiot

2 hours ago, Daruniel said:

Couldn't find a DM function and even tried searching the forum for an explanation on how to do it. If you could find it in your heart to help me out I won't have to stay as much of an idiot as I appearantly am.

You're not an idiot. The Direct, or Private, Message (DM or PM) feature was removed from this forum some time ago. Don't know why or exactly when but afaik it's no longer possible to reach out to another forum member for private communications. I don't know of any way to contact castlevania directly. Hopefully he is still around here and will see this eventually.

8 hours ago, silverhead said:

The Direct, or Private, Message (DM or PM) feature was removed from this forum

now I feel bad. I just figured people stopped trying to talk to me. I didn't know it was removed. 

Apologies to the new guy for that - although, IMO, the idiot moniker still applies for referring to the product as dated. It is old, without a doubt. But, contrary to popular opinion, there is no self-destruct feature built into old products set to go off the minute new stuff comes out. The HD500 is every bit as good as it was the day it came out a decade ago. 

I don't know of any way to contact castlevania directly.

there is still the 'leave a public message' option.

And, I quoted his post - which will email him if he didn't turn that feature off. 

Hopefully he is still around here

Doesn't seem to have been active since August. 

7 hours ago, pianoguyy said:

It is old, without a doubt. But, contrary to popular opinion, there is no self-destruct feature built into old products set to go off the minute new stuff comes out. The HD500 is every bit as good as it was the day it came out a decade ago.

there is still the 'leave a public message' option.

And, I quoted his post - which will email him if he didn't turn that feature off.

I feel like I could have made myself a little clearer to avoid being branded like that. I'm planning to hold onto the unit for as long as it doesn't die on me and I've had it for 6 years already and I know there's no expiration date on this kind of software. I wouldn't mind not going into further detail and argue with someone I don't even know and I might get along superbly given other circumstances. I agree that I didn't give a good first impression, I'm just trying to save money on something I am going to buy anyway. I will leave a public message as well, can't hurt to try and cheers for the advice.

15 hours ago, silverhead said:

You're not an idiot. The Direct, or Private, Message (DM or PM) feature was removed from this forum some time ago. Don't know why or exactly when but afaik it's no longer possible to reach out to another forum member for private communications.

Thanks for clearing that up, I can stop looking for it then.