Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Change The Pedals On Fbv Express Mark Ii

toolttime

I bought a spider jam and a F B V express Mark Ii controllers. I wan,t to change the 4 banks on controller to have the my own presets. I have down loaded the manuals for amp and pedal and I just can't figure it out. Manuals are very confusing . Help if someone could have a better instructions how to do it. I Joan not find whether the change is done on the spider jam or on the controller hooked to computer.

Thanks

Paul

you just dial in your tones and save them on the amp... 

the FBV pedal doesn't have anything to do with it, other than controlling it after the fact.

there is no bank up/bank down capability... you have 4 presets... dial them in how you want and then press and hold the preset button until it flashes... that should be it.

you just dial in your tones and save them on the amp... 

the FBV pedal doesn't have anything to do with it, other than controlling it after the fact.

there is no bank up/bank down capability... you have 4 presets... dial them in how you want and then press and hold the preset button until it flashes... that should be it.

I just can,t find how to get to the presets to make changes?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you understand section 2.2 of user manual? Then you must to understand that pedal controller works ONLY in user banks (see section B.1 of user manual). So, the buttons A, B, C, D change four patches between one of the nine user banks (also, see this video from 7:55 min: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aetMGdmdYE). Save ordered your desired tones in user bank 1A, 1B, 1C and 1D and you could change between these sounds with A, B, C and D buttons of pedal controller. I don´t know how you could up or down between banks (1 to 9) using FBV Express MkII (I have FBV Shortboard MkII that has a couple of buttons to move between banks 1 to 9, also patches A to D), I guess you must to turn the wheel to change bank (1 to 9) then you could navigate between patches using pedal controller.

• 2 months later...

You Have to save the tones you want on User tones 1A 1B 1C or 1D.  Get the tone you want. Press save on top of the amp It will come up Save Guitar Tone. Save the tones you want to 1A, 1B, 1C or 1D. You can name the tone using the wheel and direction buttons on top. If you want to have access to all 36 user preset tones buy a FBV shortboard MKII.