Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

What??? Helix Native asked my internet connection on stage!!!

Melissiah

Helix Native With Registered Helix Floor. Yesterday on my show I had no fx in my guitar in helix native. When I opened it with reaper, it said I need an internet connection. It was the 1st time it was asking me this. Is it the kind of stuff that will happen randomly? I had a backup laptop with a cracked helix native and it saved the night. But I'm still angry cause I opened the show with a 25 minute pink floyd song on clean with nothing else...

On 6/24/2022 at 8:08 PM, Melissiah said:

I had a backup laptop with a cracked helix native and it saved the night

Really? 

What a genius - you posted this stuff here?

Aw, c’mon - you have.a problem with Helix Native when you say that you also have a “kracked”version on hand ready to roll.

Whachaexpect? How much other pirate sh!t you running? FFS!

Jeeziz - please go and arrest yourself now!

Kinell, are you lollipopting me? Ferfuksake!

Comfortably numb?

Oh twitter is on this forum now? I have an helix floor, a legit helix native, a dt25, an hd500 and a variax. I have a variax bass, a Line 6 bass amp, a spider 4 and 2 wireless from Line 6. Is it enough? I pay my stuff. The point is that I have a cracked version in case some kind of lollipop like this happens. The real  problem here is that the cracked version saved my night and the paid one almost ruined the show. Think what you want from me I don’t care. The song was shine on you Crazy diamond part 1 to 9.

• Sad 1

All copies of HXN communicate with each other, and know what is going on. Your legit Native became aware you were harboring a cracked version (which are known to spread diseases to healthy copies). So, for defense, your legit HXN shut you down because it knew you were performing at a gig (it even knew you were planning to open with the Floyd tune). I don't know how it does this, but there are some advanced algorithms in there. Just be careful, because Native never forgets and never forgives. When you least expect it...

• Haha 1

On 6/24/2022 at 8:16 PM, soundog said:

All copies of HXN communicate with each other, and know what is going on. Your legit Native became aware you were harboring a cracked version (which are known to spread diseases to healthy copies). So, for defense, your legit HXN shut you down because it knew you were performing at a gig (it even knew you were planning to open with the Floyd tune). I don't know how it does this, but there are some advanced algorithms in there. Just be careful, because Native never forgets and never forgives. When you least expect it...

Thanks for trying to bring an answer instead of bashing me. I don’t think so. My backup pc is never online. Bluetooth and wifi is always off. This pc was off for almost 2 years. I’m giging with my legit helix since octobre 2021 and it’s the 1st time it asked me for an online authentification when I was in woods with no internet. I’m waiting for an answer from my ticket to Line 6. No way I’m gonna risk a show again with my legit version if they can’t fix this thing. If they can’t, I’ll continue with the cracked version. That’s it. I still love Line 6. Now I’m nervous cause I Also use a legit petrucci neural dsp with ilock. Will I need to connect again in random crap? By the way my legit helix is ok. It just needed internet connection to autorize again…