Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't download drivers and Workbench update for Variax USB Interface

Hello,

I have a new computer and haven't used workbench for quite a while. When connecting the USB Interface Line6 Monkey tries to update without success and the website tells me there are no downloads available.

How am I supposed to update the Interface?

Thank you for your help.

grafik.png.844364c018c4ea60a3a7be183b248483.pnggrafik.thumb.png.b962d20ff9b2413a5ca219603cac3114.png

I don't know why Monkey is not working but you should be able to download manually. I believe your Hardware selection of Variax USB Interface is inappropriate. There probably are no updates for the Interface device itself.

I think what you want to do is update the Variax guitar components. Try selecting the appropriate Variax item (JTV Variax, Variax 500, etc.) as the Hardware. You should then be able to download and install the required drivers and Workbench program (Workbench HD for JTV and later models; Variax Workbench for earlier models). Begin with the drivers.