Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Bass Effects

gpicard5

Given the number of Bassists that are using Helix it would be great to see some VERY common things added:

SansAmp BASS DI V2 (Adding Mids to the existing BDDI).

Sans Amp Para Driver (Also used by a LOT of Guitarists)

Darkglass Vintage Microtubes

Darkglass B3K

Jam Pedals Waterfall Bass Chorus

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Post your suggestions/wishlist over on Ideascale. Nobody from L6 hangs out here.

Line 6 Ideas - by IdeaScale | Popular

Do a search first so as not to dilute the votes with multiple requests for the same thing.

Also, post your requests one at a time. I, for one, NEVER upvote multiple requests, and it makes it difficult for L6 to tally the votes for individual items.

On 12/13/2022 at 5:40 PM, rd2rk said:

Post your suggestions/wishlist over on Ideascale. Nobody from L6 hangs out here.

Line 6 Ideas - by IdeaScale | Popular

Do a search first so as not to dilute the votes with multiple requests for the same thing.

Also, post your requests one at a time. I, for one, NEVER upvote multiple requests, and it makes it difficult for L6 to tally the votes for individual items.

Hi,

Something very odd going on with the IdeaScale at the moment, because a couple of people have reported that they had found that trying to “upvote” a suggestion did not register. In fact, trying to vote brought up this message:-

Community is set to Read Only. Any update operation is not allowed.

An email to the listed contact was bounced by the mail sever as undeliverable - when I check further the guy who’s email was listed hasn’t worked for Line 6 since April 2015.

@PierM has said that he has sent an email directly to Frank Ritchotte. We will have to see how that pans out.

It’s real good fun in here - I’m not surprised that you are spending more time over at TGP.