francky44680

Wahs And Way To Use Pedal

Hi,

I would like change a wah to the bender(whammy wah equivalent) and use the pedal of amplifi fx100.

I have amplifi 150, amplifi fx100 and remote apps on my iPad ( last version of 1st of May).

What's the process please?

Thanks a lot!

The Amplifi FX100 is not a controller for the Amplifi 150.  It is more in line with stomp boards like the HD500.

Yes, you can use the an FBV Express or Shortboard MkII pedal to control the Amplifi 150.

Hi,

I can control wah with my amplifi fx100. Even, you can see in real time the expression of the wah in the app (0 to 100). It's works fine! But, sadly, can't change wah to bender!!! Bender effect is on the "filters,synth and pitch" menu.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, the best you can do for now is assign it to the tweak.

I hope the allow assigning the pedal to other parameters in a future fw update.

When I get a chance I will post it to IdealScale of somebody doesn't beat me to it.

So, currently, the only way to use the expression pedal is for wah and volume only? That's really disappointing. 

I was about to pull the trigger on the Amplifi, but I think I'll wait until curiosities like the above are cleared up. In general, how is the bender effect (w/expression pedal), for those of you that have heard it in the other products? Is it 1 octave up, 1 octave down? 

I posted something similar back in June (link below) re: the Ampli75 & FBV Express MKII foot pedal.  The idea seems to make such basic sense...how else is one suppose to control a Bender (Whammy) effect other than via a volume/wah pedal??  Idea seems to be dead in the water though.  

http://line6.com/support/topic/8116-fbv-express-mkii-wont-control-bender-effect-on-amplifi-75/

I posted something similar back in June (link below) re: the Ampli75 & FBV Express MKII foot pedal.  The idea seems to make such basic sense...how else is one suppose to control a Bender (Whammy) effect other than via a volume/wah pedal??  Idea seems to be dead in the water though.  

http://line6.com/support/topic/8116-fbv-express-mkii-wont-control-bender-effect-on-amplifi-75/

Wow that's crazy, I just assumed with the FX100 you could assign the expression pedal to the bender (whammy) effect.  In fact I assumed you could do that if you got the FBV Shortboard, I'm really surprised you can't do that.  But you can assign it to the FX knob though? (I haven't tried yet the thought to do that hadn't crossed my mind).  If that's the case I don't see why they wouldn't allow it to be assigned to the pedal (like it should be in the first place)?  I mean if you can't assign it to the pedal how exactly are you supposed to use it?  

I mean if you can't assign it to the pedal how exactly are you supposed to use it?  

Bingo!  How are you suppose to use it !!??