Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dt25 What Midi Controller

gollywog6000

Hi guys I'm buying the dt 25 on Monday and I don't need or want the hd500 I know I just wouldn't use it.... Anyway I plan on updating the amp to 2.0 as soon as I get it.... Now I'm gonna get the line 6 midi mobilizer and the app for ipad to edit , but was just wondering obviously when I have my 8 amps set if this midi pedal would work ie would I be able to put each amp setting on a different pedal? http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/FCB1010.aspx cheers guys

Yes that should work, as I think that pedal is capable of sending multiple MIDI CCs.

Here's the line 6 midi guide:

http://line6.com/data/6/0a06434df0f650914b2056015/application/pdf/DT%20Amplifier%20MIDI%20Implementation%20Guide%20-%20English%20%28%20Rev%20A%20%29.pdf

My advice would be to Have a look in the manual for the fcb and see if you can find whether you can send enough CCs at the same time to set amp, cab, reverb, and all the other settings you'd want to set.

Cheers

Rowbi

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Check out the Peak Controllers or the Midi Solutions Event Processor Plus. But this is only for home or studio usage. To complicated to re-programm on stage. I am still looking for a solution like the Event processor plus some knobs and patch storing......

• 8 months later...