Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 driver conflicting with my other driver?

BaylorPRSer

So I want to use gearbox on my pc and adjust the tones for my pod x3 on my pc. The problem is that whenever I have the usb hooked up to both my interface and the pod, it doesn't work. I need the interface to power my monitors and just want the pod connected so i can tweak tones. How do i set that up?

So I want to use gearbox on my pc and adjust the tones for my pod x3 on my pc. The problem is that whenever I have the usb hooked up to both my interface and the pod, it doesn't work. I need the interface to power my monitors and just want the pod connected so i can tweak tones. How do i set that up?

windows or mac?

the general thing you need to do is make sure your operating system is still setup to use your preferred interface.

it may not be possible, as i cant recall if gearbox will allow routing over a non-line6 interface... but i'd check the OS settings first.

In general, PCs only allow one audio device (and its drivers) at a time.  You might be able take the audio output from the Pod to the audio input of your interface to drive the monitors (as in direct input monitoring).