Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hd 500x

michaelmortimer

• 1 year later...

hey ..attention ..please this is for line 6 pod hd 500x .....since boss has released its new update for gt 100 that converts guitar into a midi device .. i am feeling inferior with my line 6 product which i recently brought ... please i expect quality resolution and hope u will keep up the best multi effect processor :D ;) 

I expect a tuna sandwich and a bag of chips...smart money says we're both gonna be disappointed.

Either way, pleading for more/new/better stuff in here will result in a grand total of nothing. Ideascale is the official "suggestion box". Forum gripes go nowhere.

I was just composing a serious reply to the original post when I realised that it was from 2014!

I think Tuna sandwich and crisps (GB English) are much more likely than HD500 getting Audio to MIDI conversion.... but a third-party supplier should be used