Jaguar9080

Set Default Volume

I thought I remembered reading this somewhere before, but I can't seem to find it again and searching the forum didn't return any applicable results.  It's not in the "pilots guide" for the amp either.

Is there a way to set the default volume for the main volume and guitar volume when the amp starts up?  What I'm looking for is for the guitar volume to be at 40% and the overall volume to be around 60% each time I turn the amp on.

Right now the amp starts with the guitar volume at 75% and the overall volume at 20%, which is how it's been since I first bought it.

I have not seen anything regarding this issue either.  If you find anything out could you post it please?

Thanks Jaguar 9080

Hi,

Did you find out how to set the default volume ?
Mine is starting up with a lound cracking sound, the guitar volume at 100% and the overall volume at 30% :-(((

Thanks

Well, I give up too.   I suspect this is to protect the speaker in the unit so that it does not come on at too loud a level and blow out the speaker.

With certain effects chains and levels set high you can get very serious loudness from these amps.

Jaguar9080

Mine starts up at about the same volume levels that you described. I haven't found a way to change it either. Will post if I do.

I wouldn't mind if it kept the same settings as when I shut the amp down.

I will chime-in here in hopes of helping to get attention to this topic, and a reply.

I agree, it would be a great feature to have the amp start up at the volumes setting when last used. I've been looking for an answer for over a year.

I just made a new post asking the same question. Guess I should have searched the forum first. I agree, it's probably some safety feature since the default overall level is around 16%.