Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Would like to sell my Vetta II (w Armin mods) and longboard

bhood

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot - please move. if so. I didn't see a "for sale" area in the listing.

Would like to find my vetta II a good home. Haven't played it in years, and while I love the amp I am not going to be able to carry it around for playing out. Please email if interested - will make a great deal for someone that appreciates it. Is in near perfect shape... $650 for both, you pay shipping (from NC).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks DickFoster - I have looked to see if ebay would the best option and there are not many Vetta II's available, I just don't appreciate the fees. Some fee, sure, but they have really gotten high over the past few years.

Thanks tearitupbabay - wish you were close by. If I include paying for shipping and boxing it to my standard means I would end up clear with around $400 (price of new floorboard). I think I'll keep it as a backup rig if that's where I end up pricewise.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that the vetta stuff lies somewhere between pod 2.0 and x-series more to the x series... but far more advanced routings and tonal options than the x-series ever offered. and it's a stereo amp as well.

i think that the flextone may have had the models from the vetta with a far far simpler interface and fewer options.

feel free to correct me anyone.... :)

There are lots of cabs and amps in the list. I think there is still a list of them on the Line6 website somewhere. The list is also in the user manual that you can download from the support section.

I think the Vetta is a very well made piece of gear and likely much better than anything they or anyone else makes today.

The only trouble is getting repair work and support for them now. If you're an electronics type or know one and have the service docs then it's still an OK deal and a great amp. It was very much ahead of it's time.  

well the amp and cab list looks the same as X series, same as in the Amplifi app...  sort of like an X series HD500 in a Flextone amp...  

Kind of wish they would make a similar stereo combo amp with the HD500X and you could use a FBV shortboard or even another HD500 to control it...

I believe that the vetta stuff lies somewhere between pod 2.0 and x-series more to the x series... but far more advanced routings and tonal options than the x-series ever offered. and it's a stereo amp as well.

i think that the flextone may have had the models from the vetta with a far far simpler interface and fewer options.

feel free to correct me anyone.... :)

And just BTW - Tom Baker was the best Dr. Who, and had the best companions including K-9.  I'm just sayin... course it may have been Leela's outfit I guess.

yes! i was more into teagan than leela though :)

was probably the silly flight attendant getup! :D

And just BTW - Tom Baker was the best Dr. Who, and had the best companions including K-9.  I'm just sayin... course it may have been Leela's outfit I guess.