Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New Packs HD

CACHERA

Hi

I bought them an install into my PodHD500.

Last night, without the pod, i try to see via the PodHD Edit software the amps in the packs but see nothing.

I need to plug the pod to see the new amps ? Because the "originals" amps are seen in the software.

Thank you for answer.

Philippe

yes you need to plug the pod and launch line 6 monkey to update

just besure to have the last version of monkey

To check

go in the setup of the pod ( hold view) and go to the last "page" with de joystick (press right)

normaly at the end you can see of the packs are installed or not .

Yep, you need to plug the Pod to see the new amps.

However, if you turn off the POD after being connected, the HDEdit continues to show the amps pack while the program is still open.

OK thank you

Even turn off the pod must be connected, that is correct?

yes you need to plug the pod and launch line 6 monkey to update

just besure to have the last version of monkey

To check

go in the setup of the pod ( hold view) and go to the last "page" with de joystick (press right)

normaly at the end you can see of the packs are installed or not .

Yes I did that.

Thank you

Even turn off the pod must be connected, that is correct?

Ooops! I´ve just checked it now to answer you and I realized I was partially mistaken. As soon you turn off or disconnect the POD, all the names of the amp packs dissapear from the list, but both the icon and the parameters still works in all the presets already loaded where a amp from the new packs were saved.

So: if you sync your POD to the HDEdit, then turn off/disconnect the POD, the HDEdit will continue showing the amps packs (except names) in the saved presets, but you´ll be unable to create a new preset with those amps (unless you duplicate a existing one).

Not a big issue after all, so you can use it almost normally. Just make a basic preset for each amp. The only drawback is not to be able to choose any cab coming from the packs.