Joelroo

How can I get the volume of my tones at the same level?

Hello guys,

I recently bought the Amplifi FX100, and I was wondering what is the best way to get my tones all at the same volume. I'm going to play live (in a few weeks) using the FX100, but I don't like the fact that I have to change the volume on my amplifier or the FX100 everytime I switch to a different tone.

I use the pedal as a stompbox, so with no preset amp, but with my own amp (Fender Princeton Chorus).

So what is the best/easiest way to get the tones to be in the same volume?

Thanks!

Joël

There's no easy way. You have to manually tweak each preset to balance their relative volumes. Start with the lowest-volume presets. Increase their levels as much as possible. Then adjust the volume of the louder presets down to that level.

+1 to silverhead

Use the volume of each preset's AMP to adjust the level.

The master volume is global, so it cannot be saved per patch.

Mmm alright. Like I said, I don't use an amp in the tones (I select 'no amp' in the amp model section), but when you do that, you can still see a volume level bar. Does that still work even though I choose 'no amp'?

Thanks for your answers!

I have a volume slider even on the "no amp" amp. That said I've never used it. I use the amp models. Seems like it would work though. I'm using the latest version of the app.