I was playing with my spider iv 75 and suddenly it stopped and the panel went crazy as you can see in the picture. I can't change anything. Any solution for that? 

thanks

post-1810593-0-17147600-1455642082_thumb.jpg

post-1810593-0-26962600-1455642102_thumb.jpg

Have you tried a manufacturer reset?  With the power off, hold the A button in while turning the power on, keeping it held in for 5-8 seconds.  If this doesn't help, then you will need to bring the amp to an authorized service center for evaluation.

Did you ever get this fixed? Mine did the exact same thing the other day. I bought it about two months ago so its under warranty.

If the factory reset doesn't help, return it for replacement/fix.

i had this problem then it turned into this...

any ideas? :(attachicon.gif20170330_121124.jpg

Its called a trip to the Service Center. Black Squares are never good. If you can't get a reflash to take it has to go back to the mothership.

Im thinking about the update but i want to be sure that it will help, before I buy a FBV

ps: factory reset doesnt work

Black box display,... the main board needs to be replaced by a Line 6 authorized 

service center. Make certain the product is registered and then log a support ticket

to get the process going.

Had the same problem on a spider iv 150. Turned out to be the 3.3v rail reading 2.6v only. replacing the regulator chip cured it but it does require board level repairs. Not advisable whilst under warranty

On 8/10/2017 at 11:05 AM, harv1944 said:

Had the same problem on a spider iv 150. Turned out to be the 3.3v rail reading 2.6v only. replacing the regulator chip cured it but it does require board level repairs. Not advisable whilst under warranty

what is regulator chip´?

Black box display,... has to go to a Line 6 authorized service center. It is not a self repair thing.