hideout

Site login

Weird. I can log on to this site with my phone but not my laptop. The site just goes back to the login page with my user name and password sitting there.

Try clearing your cookies for the site in the browser that doesn't work. If that doesn't help, try a different browser. If you're still stuck, at least you'll have solid info for tech support.

Weird. I can log on to this site with my phone but not my laptop. The site just goes back to the login page with my user name and password sitting there.

Didn't try for a while, you can use it as An ordinary stompbox too... Always error when trying to login on iPad. Rubbisch, regards, Lucazpost-2368686-0-60471100-1479482635_thumb.pngpost-2368686-0-60471100-1479482635_thumb.png

I had the same problem.  Turned out I could use Chrome and not Firefox.  Updated my Firefox installation from the Help/About Firefox menu and I was able to log into Line 6/Support again.

Try clearing your cookies for the site, of you haven't already.

Hmmm, it's been a while since I started this thread (August) and I've not had any trouble since other than when the site was down a couple of times.