geeker

Wow! What A Change

I leave these here forms for a time and look what happened!!!! Nice..... I just need to get used to it.... B)

• Upvote 1

I leave these here forms for a time and look what happened!!!! Nice..... I just need to get used to it.... B)

if you don't already know, the old forum was was spammed out the butt for about 3 weeks, practically every minute or 2  and line 6 couldn't handle it so the stymied the spammer by building a new site.  

• Downvote 1

WOW...... I did not know that. I knew that the groups were getting majorly spammed. That's why I turned off my email notifications to the groups I was part of....

• Upvote 1

The spam was ridiculous, and I think it might have been almost 6 weeks, seemed like 6 months. Sometime you would have to wade through pages and pages just to find a real post.

Another + to this is the mobile interface to this forum is much better. :-)

Ok I'm new to Line 6 I bought a used spider III 120 combo then I bought an old POD 2.0 Then I bought a POD Live floorboard all within last 2 months and I'm hooked, Ok Best buy is clearancing out the line 6 412 slant for $179.00 and  I'm a sucker for a deal I don't gig and i'm kind of a beginer trying to learn quick and loving it, now it doesn't have the head but can I hook up the POD 2.0 or floorboard and get sound out of it cause I hooked up the POD 2.0 and the floorboard up ( not at the same time) to this little 5 amp practice amp and can't believe how loud this plays  and the sounds I get out of it and I think I read somewhere where you can hook those up to stereo speakers and it works. Anyway eventually I would buy the head ( when I found a good deal) but in the meantime I was wondering If I could put the 412 slant to use without a head till I found a good deal anybody understand what Im askng it probally sounds a little confusing thanks in advance  I posted on you

r blog because your rated as a expert and thought you might know

.The spam was ridiculous, and I think it might have been almost 6 weeks, seemed like 6 months. Sometime you would have to wade through pages and pages just to find a real post.

It shouldn't work at all... I would think it'd be risky to use it since neither of your devices has an amp or is designed to push a 4x12.

• Upvote 1