Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Desktop software like helix

cgar18

Can we please please get a desktop software to manage firehawk fx setting like the helix.Im about to sell it cause the bluetooth is annoying, shuts down.Im using my hd pod more now because of how it works so well with the pod HD edit.Come one guys please!!!!!

It keeps disconnecting and I have to rely on my tablet and if that breaks do I really have to get another one just to run the software,or start to rely on my small phone.My computer is fine runs well just want to use it like my pod.

The FH is designed to be set up from a tablet or a smarphone. I doubt Line6 will add a PC Editor. 

On my side, I find it very confortable to be able to change the settings during a gig from a tablet where I also have my set list and the lyrics. 

The FH is designed to be set up from a tablet or a smarphone. I doubt Line6 will add a PC Editor. 

On my side, I find it very confortable to be able to change the settings during a gig from a tablet where I also have my set list and the lyrics. 

yeah but sometimes that bluetooth connection drops and im glad its working for you but I just hate relying on just bluetooth.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine has been fairly reliable, but I never use Bluetooth connectivity at a gig. Once my patches are set up ahead of time in the unit, it's very similar to performing with an HD500 or RP-1000. Changes can still be made on the unit itself if you really need to, but I usually don't tweak anything but the overall output volume.