Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Where do I start this project?

MALAPP1

So I finally got my Pete Townshend Start after a 5.5 month wait.  In the mean time, I purchased the Helix and dumped all my pedals/amps and went with FRFR speakers and the Helix. I love the setup, it sounds really good, at home I am going through my Yamaha speakers and a Focusrite Scarlett.

Here is my question:

The Pete Townshend Start comes with a stereo output that pig tails into and electric and acoustic out. It is my understanding that I can run the electric to the guitar IN and the acoustic to the AUX IN.  I believe I was told that I could use the normal patches for the electric and then could easily toggle from the electric IN to the aux/acoustic IN and use acoustic patches without trying to adjust the acoustic volume on the guitar.

For those who don’t know, the Townshend Start comes with an extra volume that controls a Fishman Piezo Bridge pickup.  It is a really cool setup that will allow you to go from electric to acoustic in a flash.  My problem is I don’t know how to setup the patches for the AUX/IN and then how do I toggle from one to another?

Any help would be really appreciated!

Sounds just like my Music Man Majesty.  I run the magnetic pickups into Guitar In on one Path and the Piezo pickup into Aux In on the other path.  Then I add the appropriate effects, amps, IR's, etc.. that I want for each path.  To set up one of the paths for Aux In, toggle over to the far left of one of the paths, which is the input block.  Rotate the joystick until it says Aux In.

Works really good.

Sounds just like my Music Man Majesty. I run the magnetic pickups into Guitar In on one Path and the Piezo pickup into Aux In on the other path. Then I add the appropriate effects, amps, IR's, etc.. that I want for each path. To set up one of the paths for Aux In, toggle over to the far left of one of the paths, which is the input block. Rotate the joystick until it says Aux In.

Works really good.