Sign in to follow this  
Ligoligo1996

Spider IV , No Sound

I bough a line 6 spider iv 75 w, in less then 1 month, and when i was playing suddenly the sound went off,  i restarted it and still no sound, i activate the tuning option it get no signal by guitar, the lights are still on, i can still change the presets but i got no sound,
Its very frustrating to have a 1 month new item and having problems like this !!!!

Have you tried a factory reset?  With the amp off, hold the 'A' button in and turn on the power, keep the button pressed in for about 5 seconds. 

Is there any sound from the headphones jack (you would have to plug in headphones)?  Have you tried a different guitar and input cable?

I am facing the same problem with a spider iv 30 w. My friend was playing and suddenly ... No sound... Nothing working... You can and move any knob and nothing happens...

According to some videos from YouTube maybe the problem is caused by a overheating of the processor of the amp, so you should use some pieces or fan etc to dissipate the heat.

But i am not sure about it when talking about the IV series...

Hey Leonardo, no need to post the same thing in multiple old threads - start a new one, if you need to.

After 'cooling off' does the amp work again?  If so, then it may be a bad solder joint on the circuit board (no way for you to find it, though).  If not, then it could be an internal fuse.