Hey everyone, I just received a PODHD500 in the mail and I'm having a bit of trouble with direct recording. I'm using a Dell with an Intel Celeron with 1.70 GHz, 4 gigs of ram, and windows 8. I dialed in a good djent tone and wanted to test it with a drum track I had in Reaper. I haven't had any latency issues with reaper since I did a system recovery on the computer, hell this morning I was messing around with a djent setup that included about 8 plugins and there were no problems. I attempted to record with the POD and everything seemed to be going well during the recording until I played it back and noticed that my guitar playing was milliseconds off of the actual drum track, I even tried the same thing with audacity and experienced the same issue. Can anybody offer any advice or give me an ultimatum on the situation?

Im running guitar > Pod > Computer Via USB > DAW

What ASIO driver are you using? How are you monitoring your sound?

You should be using the Line 6 ASIO device driver. In Reaper, configure your audio system settings to use the Pod HD500 and its ASIO driver as the audio input and output device.

• Upvote 1