Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix LT Snap Shots/Screens?

thembones75

I would like to be able to do this:

1. See all 8 possible presets when i step on bank up or bank down

2. when in a preset see the 4 snapshots for the preset on the top row

3. when in a preset see the 4 stomp boxes on botttom row

I am halfway there
I can do 2 and 3 but cannot do #1

When I hit bank up or down I only see 4 preset choices across the top row UNLESS I hit mode then do up/down

Is that the only way to do this?

I'm stumped.... I would have expected it to work as you want it to with the preset mode set to "snap/stomp".... I guess the stomps in the preset mode are taking precedence over the presets... but I don't understand why.

Myself... I run the preset mode in 8 snapshot mode... and I get all 8 presets showing when I press up/down. After choosing  a preset it returns to whichever mode I was in, snap or stomp.  I don't have the LT with me at the moment so I can't try your scenario.... but I will try it when I get a chance. 

Just out of curiosity... are you running the latest firmware (2.7 at this time)? 

17 hours ago, thembones75 said:

I would like to be able to do this:

1. See all 8 possible presets when i step on bank up or bank down

2. when in a preset see the 4 snapshots for the preset on the top row

3. when in a preset see the 4 stomp boxes on botttom row

I am halfway there
I can do 2 and 3 but cannot do #1

When I hit bank up or down I only see 4 preset choices across the top row UNLESS I hit mode then do up/down

Is that the only way to do this?

Helix Floor, 2.7 - that appears to be the way it works.

Have you tried pressing bank up+down (F1+F7)  together and holding them for 2 seconds? That way you can cycle through different options for these bank swiches. It shows the mode on the screen, with a yellow exclamation mark signal next to it.

In performance view I’m using the mode switch  F6 to choose between 8 stomp mode and 8 snapshot mode. When I press bank up or down, it starts flashing 8 presets. So it should work.

On 11/11/2018 at 1:12 PM, rd2rk said:

Helix Floor, 2.7 - that appears to be the way it works.

Yes... I finally opened up the Helix and gave the OP's settings a try... that's what it does! 

I find that strange. With 8 Snapshot mode (the way I run it) the up/down opens 8 presets to load. I would have thought that would always be the case if you altered the preset mode page.