Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Logicpro X + Pod Hd Pro X, How Well Does It Work?

TobiasBlack

I have read ALOT of reviews/comments on connectivity issues with LogicProX. My main concern and question is, how well does the POD HD PRO X work with Logic via USB? Reviews have said M-audio interfaces/devices are not recognized anymore with the current updates in place. I know M-Audio is a totally different brand than Line6, but i have read that other audio interfaces have had the same problem, Logic recognizes them as an output device not a input. I would hate to spend so much money on something that does not work properly or as desired. I know this could also be a question for the Logic forums, but I'm sure some one out there can help answer these questions. 

I'm using POD 500 with Logic Pro X through USB. Never had a problem with connectivity or sound transfer. You can easily set the inputs (POD) and outputs (system output) in Logic's preferences, piece of cake. Althrough, I'm satisfied with the quality of the sound, but in the future I'll try the recording through XLR and external soundcard which possibly can change (in a positive way) the character of the sound.

Cheers,
Alex

• 2 years later...

Well if someone has a problem with connectivity,you just gonna tell him;OOoo i don't have any problem with it i love mine.Ok what about help with it since im not so technical.I wanna use my Line6hd pro x as an interface,so i can try out my BIAS FX but no sound or signal for some reason.Any help plz speak English coz im not so good with Coputer lenguage.Thx