Jump to content
tourultimate

2.8 bug with snapshots and tap tempo transparent mode

Recommended Posts

With 2.8 the transparent tap tempo works when manually changing tempo by tapping. However when tempo is per snapshot, changing snapshots causes the warble with the time based effects.

 

Unfortunately, this is issue affects me because I am on stage several times a month and transitions between songs is now difficult with this bug.

 

Has anybody else experienced this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I submitted a bug report to line 6 and also added the bug in the sticky thread.

 

Is nobody else experiencing this issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's odd.... I thought this was suppose to be one of the features/fixes with 2.8.... 

That behavior has been there all along, but 2.8 was suppose to make it truly transparent. 

 

From the 2.8 release notes...

The Global Settings > Preferences > Tap Tempo Pitch (Authentic, Transparent) setting now also affects tempo changes taking place across snapshot changes, not just when pressing the TAP switch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tourultimate said:

I submitted a bug report to line 6 and also added the bug in the sticky thread.

 

Is nobody else experiencing this issue?

 

I tried on a new preset and it appears to work correctly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, codamedia said:

That's odd.... I thought this was suppose to be one of the features/fixes with 2.8.... 

That behavior has been there all along, but 2.8 was suppose to make it truly transparent. 

 

From the 2.8 release notes...

The Global Settings > Preferences > Tap Tempo Pitch (Authentic, Transparent) setting now also affects tempo changes taking place across snapshot changes, not just when pressing the TAP switch

 

 

Well it’s much weirder that I’ve never noticed it before the update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, duncann said:

 

I tried on a new preset and it appears to work correctly.

 

 

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I’m my case it’s not a brand new preset, but one that existed before the update to 2.8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you sure the setting is set to Transparent? The update resets your Global Settings, and Authentic is the default setting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, phil_m said:

Are you sure the setting is set to Transparent? The update resets your Global Settings, and Authentic is the default setting.

 

Yes sir, I am sure. I’ve tried toggling the setting in global to “transparent” a few times to no avail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...