Sign in to follow this  
nicky2808

Bluetooth Spider V60 mk2

I am brand new to guitar, this forum and amps and I just bought the mk 2 Spider V60.  I've been watching demo video's online to try and work our what all the guitar jargon means... and one of them mentioned connecting to the amp via Bluetooth to use the app.  I can't see how to connect via Bluetooth, can anyone help please?  Seems a bit Jurassic to need a USB???

thank you.

The Spider V doesn't have Bluetooth capability. In order to use it with an iOS or Android device you need to use a USB cable.

IMO this is a good thing regarding using the APP anyway as I found the Amplifi series which use BT for connection sluggish and sometimes flaky using the app for making patches, USB is solid had fast  .. Bluetooth for streaming backing tracks etc would be handy though 

1 hour ago, SeaRefractor said:

You can always add a Bluetooth streamer as a plug in item to the AUX port.  https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Soundsync-Bluetooth-Connection-Headphones/dp/B07H5C2BQX this one for example.

The Time lag on those things is usually awful but for streaming backings it`s not a problem , great for "one-person and an iPhone" type live shows or jammin to backing tracks ....... Amp makers blackstar make a neat one too .