Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How To Install Hd500x Edit? Not In Dropdown List Of Downloads

Thanasi

Where is everyone downloading HD500X Edit from? I have searched everywhere, including through all the forums, looking for a link or for someone to have said something. On the downloads page it shows all of the other products and their edit software EXCEPT hd500x. Did they remove it for some reason? Am I blind to something? Everytime I call customer support they say they're in a meeting and call back in an hour. Someone please show me where you are all seemingly easily getting this program.

I even downloaded the regular HD500 Edit just in case every 500X owner was using that, but calling it 500X. Anyway, program doesn't recognize my 500X.

Thank you for any help,

Thanasi

I don't think HD edit showed up in the list on Monkey at first when I did mine a few weeks back.

I think I had to update some other stuff in Monkey first (maybe USB drivers or something, can't remember now) but once I'd update everything else, I'm pretty sure HD edit appeared as an update option.

• Upvote 1

Thank you everyone. Goooner and Wardman nailed it. Other things had to update before Monkey was able to recognize my unit. Then once it recognized it updated everything and installed the program itself within the utility. Strangly though, hD500x is excluded from my downloads list... Whatever. Totally worked and thank you all!