Guitar_Mike1

Does the POD have a 30, 60, 90 second loop (Not EX loop)

I have not seen anything in the documentation that talks about a actual recording looper or the length of available recording time. So my question is...

Does the POD have a 30, 60, 90 second loop pedal built in? A recording loop so I can record tracks and play them back and jam over them, not referring to the FX loop.

Looper time is 80s mono/40s stereo at 1/2-speed (so 40s mono/20s stereo at full speed).

Thanks for the feedback, @phil_m Can you point me to any Line 6 material that says this? I could only locate that info from another forum, but not from Line 6 them self. Not sure why it is not listed on their main page, unless I am just missing it.

40s mono/20s stereo at full speed is kind of lame. Memory is cheap, seems like an odd effect to cut corners on when a loop pedal is a highly desired. Oh well, I'm going to buy it either way, I am still super excited about this product!!! Just hope they increase the time capacity with a patch down the road.

5 hours ago, Guitar_Mike1 said:

Thanks for the feedback, @phil_m Can you point me to any Line 6 material that says this? I could only locate that info from another forum, but not from Line 6 them self. Not sure why it is not listed on their main page, unless I am just missing it.

40s mono/20s stereo at full speed is kind of lame. Memory is cheap, seems like an odd effect to cut corners on when a loop pedal is a highly desired. Oh well, I'm going to buy it either way, I am still super excited about this product!!! Just hope they increase the time capacity with a patch down the road.

It's in the manual:

image.thumb.png.17837cd3050fe2d926df8d60cd54ebbf.png

• Like 1