Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

RELAY G10 NOT WORKING AFTER FIRMWARE UPDATE

FilmBizDude

My Relay G10 had been working just fine with my Spider V 60 prior to updating the firmware but I decided I should update the firmware as the urgent notices was instructing me to do. So I did and now my Relay G10 will not charge! I trusted Line 6 and the firmware and now it has rendered my Relay useless. Not impressed. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

On 7/1/2020 at 4:48 PM, FilmBizDude said:

My Relay G10 had been working just fine with my Spider V 60 prior to updating the firmware but I decided I should update the firmware as the urgent notices was instructing me to do. So I did and now my Relay G10 will not charge! I trusted Line 6 and the firmware and now it has rendered my Relay useless. Not impressed. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Go to the Live Sound/Relay forum and read about it to your heart's content... it'll take you a while to get through it all.  Bring a sandwich...

• 1 year later...
On 7/31/2021 at 11:05 PM, locriansfire said:

your a piece of lollipop for giving that as a reply..... Is there anything even there to help?

Is that really what you want your first post to be? 

Reviving a year old thread to insult someone. 

Unlike the spoken word, there is a 'delete' option on your internet comment, feel free. 

On 7/31/2021 at 11:05 PM, locriansfire said:

your a piece of lollipop for giving that as a reply..... Is there anything even there to help?

My, my....a little testy today, are we? Well allow me to retort: You are an angry little person (not to mention tardy...but I digress), clearly lacking in reading comprehension and grammar skills. But fear not, I'll be glad to help, because I'm a giver. Let's review, shall we?

Here's the question the OP actually asked: "Is anyone else experiencing this issue?"

And the reply he received directed him to the appropriate forum where he could read all about the numerous others who were experiencing the very same problem. Question asked, question answered. I'm terribly sorry that this somehow offended your delicate sensibilities.... actually, I take that back. I'm really not all that sorry, and I'm afraid that I'm just no good at faking sincerity. Have a terrible day. Too-da-loo!