Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

helix, flashing presets when yo change the number bank?

SenseiJuancho

Hello friends, I think this is an easy question and if so I apologize, but I have been more than two months with my Helix in the technical service and with many problems with the product distributor in my area and I want to check the device in detail . In principle, I think it is finally fixed, but I have a doubt. When I press the BANK button (bank up or bank down) to access a new bank of sounds, do the presets of the new bank I arrive at have to flash until I press one of them? It may be normal, but with so much tension built up, I've completely forgotten about it.

Thanks everyone for your help.

24 minutes ago, SenseiJuancho said:

It may be normal, but with so much tension built up, I've completely forgotten about it.

Hi,

Don't worry - it's perfectly normal behaviour while switching Banks up or down. The flashing is to let you know that you are moving through Banks of preset until you select one. When you have it set to Preset mode, you can see the each foot switches is illuminated as you step through the choices.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

• Thanks 1

Yes, that's normal. Pressing the Up/Down Bank switch is the first part of a new preset selection process. That offers one of 4 new preset options, which is indicated by the flashing. The process isn't complete until you select one of the flashing ones.