Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

The Dream Rig Forum Is A Good Start. But...

…it would be nice to also have a dream rig specific custom tone area.

I have a fantastic Masonite Plank guitar with a lipgloss pickup in the neck position @ 6.2" an angle of 12.0. The tone control resistance is set @ 250 and the capacitance is set @ 2.2nF

I won't go into the 3 altered tunings that I have.

My DT 50 is set to class A in triode. 

I am using a Plexi Brt  pre with no cab sim on the HD 500 and the……ok, now I'm tired of typing. I can continue explaining this awesome setup after I take a nap…..

OR

We can just hook everything up and hit send!

It would be like giving other dream rig owners a New guitar, a New fx board and a New amp! 

For those of us that use our rig to gig, think of the possibilities. 

If you feel me, cast a vote...

http://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Dream-rig-custome-tone/593897-23508

Cheers

• Upvote 2

…it would be nice to also have a dream rig specific custom tone area.

There IS a site for sharing Variax models.  Here is the link to the post for it, pinned to the JTV forum.  Its not so big yet but there are some great models posted there...  Like to see yours there too!

http://line6.com/support/topic/2163-share-and-download-20-h-d-models/?p=13549

• Upvote 1

There IS a site for sharing Variax models.  Here is the link to the post for it, pinned to the JTV forum.  Its not so big yet but there are some great models posted there...  Like to see yours there too!

http://line6.com/support/topic/2163-share-and-download-20-h-d-models/?p=13549

Been there. But I must respectfully point out that an external Variax model exchange site is not what I was proposing. I have a great patch that I call Kashmir. It is a particular guitar with particular tuning and pickups arranged in a particular fashion played through a particular series of fx that drive my DT 50 which has a particular class and topology setting. Jimmy Page is in the room with me when I play it!

It would be nice to share that in one swoop on one site in one area dedicated to the dream rig. To me, that doesn't seem that complicated. Especially for those of us who payed for the top of the line flagship gear from Line 6.

Imagine the possibilities!

(in windows) just select all 3 files, right click, "send to", compressed.

this should make a single files that contains all 3 files in a compressed form (AKA zipped)

I will try. I am a computer looser. I first have to find out what a zip file is and then how to attach it. Be patient with me grasshopper.