Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No acoustic guitar signal (Electric guitars work fine)

kbardwell

So I am starting to track for people now and I have no issues with the Helix and my electric signals. However, even when I just put a preamp/mic/Studio tube preamp and plug in my Taylor, I get nothing. Plugged in my Martin and same issue. I can hear the acoustics when I switch to one of my electric patches. I am clearly missing something so where should I start?

On 3/9/2023 at 9:09 PM, kbardwell said:

I am clearly missing something so where should I start?

Try this preset - If it works just rearrange the thing to suit your workflow, you may want to bypass/delete the modulation and reverbs on Path B.

This patch rather put me in mind of the track "Free Fall" from the "Atmospheric Conditions" album by John Themis. If you are unaware of the track check it out here:

Hope this helps/makes sense.

Attached: Free Fall.hlx

Free Fall.hlx

That is weird. Just some thoughts. Could you have been plugged into the Aux 1/4" input. Was the Guitar Pad on. You've solved the problem so this is all moot. More jsut curious. I'm pretty sure the answer to the Aux input is no. But ya never know.

• Upvote 1