Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Volume/expression pedal for HX Effects / ME SP1-L6H equivalent

radzone

Hi! I'm about to purchase HX Effects for my new rig and would like to use external pedal for wah wah and volume but I would like to have it in one pedal just like on Helix LT or Floor (POD GO also I guess). Do you know of any cheaper equivalent for the Mission Engineering SP1-L6H? I know that the pedal has to have a toe switch and a WS out (whatever that is... ;) )

Thanks in advance!

A guy on Polish FB Helix Group claims that he used toe switch expression pedal with his HXFX and it worked fine - he could switch between volume and wah. The update version was above 3.15 though. After so mixed info on the web and so few confirmed I tend to lean towards stand alone pedal with volume and wah before preamp though.

Maybe somebody form Line6 supprt could give me a clue please. ;)

On 3/15/2023 at 8:02 AM, radzone said:

Maybe somebody form Line6 supprt could give me a clue please. ;)

Hi,

I don’t have a HXFX, but l’m not entirely sure that the Fender EXP-1 would be suitable for your needs. You really should check with retailer, or the manufacturer, that it will be compatible with your HX. Maybe it would be possible to try before you buy, get it on “sale or return”?

Sadly, there are no Line staff here and only very occasionally do they visit these forums - (See the “sticky comment” in the black banner stripe at the top of this page entitled “Welcome to the Line 6 forums”).

Hope this helps makes sense.

On 3/15/2023 at 11:22 AM, radzone said:

Thanks, so how can I get in touch? I cannot start a new ticket as I'm just about to buy HXFX. I currently own HX Floor and plan to swap it for ToneX+HXFX combo.

Click the “Support” menu item at the top of this page - there should be a couple of phone numbers and text contact details for Line 6.

or Fender here:

https://www.fender.com/en-GB/contact-us.html

Although your best option is to contact a Fender dealer and ask if it would work with the HXFX.

Hope this helps/makes sense.