Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

please tell me how to mute the mains on my stomp xl

gtavares

I don’t think the signal at the headphones output can be separated from the main outputs, meaning individual control can’t be done with any Stomp settings.

You may find it easier to remove the cables from the Stomp Outputs on the rear panel. Otherwise you will need to use an external on/off switch device between the Output cables and the speaker cables so that you can place it conveniently.

As an aside, you say the difficulty is that you have to turn your studio monitors off every time you want to use headphones. Does that imply that your monitors are always on, even when you are not using them? If not, then you are turning your monitors on/off every time you want to use them anyway. What’s the issue about simply not turning them on (or disconnecting them from a power bar?) when you use headphones?

• You can connect your monitors with an additional multiple socket with on/off switch.
  • You can pull out the plugs of the signal cables to your monitors about 6mm (1/4").
  • You can add a stereo Send block last in the chain and set Global Settings-> Ins/outs -> Phones Monitor to Send.
  • Upvote 1