Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix with Disaster Area Designs micro.clock

rxdca

Or just create multiple presets-- one for each song with pre-saved tempo.  I play to a click track, and I have all my delays saved with specific BMP settings.  I have generic non-tempo-specific delays in some presets, and some have exact BPM settings to have the desired delay effect (like U2). 

I think... less things to connect, less things can go wrong.  :) And sorry, have not explored MIDI on the Helix yet. 

On 2/29/2024 at 8:44 AM, silverhead said:

Does the click track send MIDI Clock info? If so, check Global Settings -> MIDI/Tempo

No, the click track is just a click with the beats per minute for the song.

On 2/29/2024 at 11:55 AM, theElevators said:

Or just create multiple presets-- one for each song with pre-saved tempo.  I play to a click track, and I have all my delays saved with specific BMP settings.  I have generic non-tempo-specific delays in some presets, and some have exact BPM settings to have the desired delay effect (like U2). 

I think... less things to connect, less things can go wrong.  :) And sorry, have not explored MIDI on the Helix yet. 

Hmm... that would seem simpler... and less expensive...