Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

where have all the tones gone

emble1

I seem to remember coming here and finding page after page of tones for some of my older line 6 products but now there are hardly any at all. I have a Pod Go and The HX stomp XL and the selection is limited, even Helix offers very little. I only get one page of tones am I doing something wrong?

• Upvote 1

On 3/11/2024 at 1:42 PM, emble1 said:

I seem to remember coming here and finding page after page of tones for some of my older line 6 products but now there are hardly any at all. I have a Pod Go and The HX stomp XL and the selection is limited, even Helix offers very little. I only get one page of tones am I doing something wrong?

There are at least a half dozen other threads with the same gripe. Absent some official proclamation from the powers that be, you can guess until you turn blue about what the cause is. Website glitch, migrating stuff to another server and/or software platform, purging a bunch of crap for no particular reason... or maybe aliens stole it all. Your guess is as good as anybody else's.

There is good news though... now instead of spending hours on end auditioning dozens (if not hundreds) of patches to find the one that might actually be useful without extensive editing, now you can spend that time actually learning how to use your device and figure out how to create what you need on your own. In the long run you'll waste far less time, and you'll gain knowledge that you can apply to any modeler under the sun,  no matter who made it.

• Like 1

Wow think of all the constructive things you could have done with your day if you didn’t have to fire off condescending replies to people who just want a bit of advice. As it happens I solved the problem, thanks for all your help, it’s what make these forums worthwhile.

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2024 at 3:22 PM, emble1 said:

…. As it happens I solved the problem, ….

As mentioned several others have recently reported similar problems with Customtone. Would you mind telling us your solution? Might help others.

• Like 3