Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hi guyz,

I am having a constant problem about my delay unit. At first it started freezing during loops, it used to be ok if I replug the unit, it used to keep working like that. But eventually it started not to turn on, I had it repaired last week, the repairman told me that the issue is really prevalent in most of the DL4s anyway, I got it back yesterday, I had a performance, it worked really fine but now it decided not to turn on again. Actually it was working just fine this morning, i was messing around with some live looping stuff. And then bum! it freezed, (i wish it had a ctrl alt del button lol). I need help. Did any of you have this issue?

p.s:

1-i'm not running it with the batteries, 

2-i'm pretty sure that i'm using the right power supply

3-yes i tried another power supply

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

the correct power supply is the Line 6 PX-2, which is 2000ma AC.  you can also perform a factory reset by holding "A" & Tap (D) on power up with a cable in the left (mono) input... you'll see a scroll of lights to let you know it is reset.  hope that gets you going!

the correct power supply is the Line 6 PX-2, which is 2000ma AC.  you can also perform a factory reset by holding "A" & Tap (D) on power up with a cable in the left (mono) input... you'll see a scroll of lights to let you know it is reset.  hope that gets you going!

Ive had the same issue with my DL4 and have done the same troubleshooting. Factory reset does nothing at all, it still does not power on. 

Im curious to know if it worked for 'jistraminclowre'..?

But what else is there to do? Can anyone direct us to someone/somewhere Line 6 to get this issue fixed or get a DL4 replaced?

This seems to be a very common issue with the DL4 with no real response or support from Line 6. Which at this point should be addressed easily 

and quickly considering how many people have the same, similar, or other issues. 

Any other help would be appreciated. 

• 3 months later...

Hi again, it's been more than 9 months since i posted about this issue. Here is what happened: I e-mailed Line-6, they didn't give a damn, so again, i gave it to another repairmen, he also couldn't figure it out and i had to throw my 250 $ into the garbage. BUT, last month, i was going to buy TC electronic flashback delay, i tried it couple of times, i didn't like it, so i saw a used line6 dl4, at first i hesitated and then i said what the hell, i bought the same pedal again :D what can i do? the tones are really incredible, it's working without any problems these days, but we will see...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...